GETTING STARTED WITH THE STORY NINJA PROGRAM
FOR DISTANCE LEARNERS
Get ready to bring bestselling author Sigmund Brouwer into your classroom and home with 21 Story Ninja videos. He will rock your classroom (or living room!) and turn your students into Story Ninjas who are enthusiastic about writing, reading and most importantly…STORY!
The program is set up for you to move at your own pace—you may choose to do two or three lessons per week, or you might stretch it out by doing one lesson per week. The lesson plan for each Story Ninja Move introduces a specific concept to share with your students, and each video includes pauses to facilitate and shape discussions to bring in your own curriculum concepts. And, if it fits your schedule, each lesson includes a fun follow-up activity for your students.
The Story Ninja program is also available for individual homeschoolers. Learn more here.
YOUR STORY NINJA DIGITAL KIT
Your Story Ninja DIGITAL Kit includes:
- access to a downloadable My Story Ninja Folder for each student to print at home
- a downloadable ebook of Justine McKeen and the Bird Nerd for each student to keep
- downloadable follow-along lesson plans, video cues and extra materials
- access to 21 exclusive instructional videos featuring Sigmund Brouwer on this website. (You will receive an email when your access is ready, typically within 24 hours of sign-up.) You’ll also have access to PDF downloads from other books by Sigmund to use in specific lessons.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- a computer and wifi to share the Story Ninja videos with your students
- a way to play music in your classroom or home
At Orca, a real, live person always answers the phone. Give us a call at 1-800-210-5277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.